Do you find it awkward to talk about your faith in Jesus to your friends?
Alpha is here to help you!
Yes! With Alpha your friends can explore the Christian faith without you having to do the talking.
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions where anyone can explore life’s biggest questions from Christian perspective in a very safe and non-threatening environment.
Do you want to know how to run Alpha? Velicham is here to equip you!
Velicham is a Tamil Alpha for Youth Conference which aims to inspire and equip the young people to share the love of Jesus to their friends through a tool called Alpha.
Velicham also has a line up of exciting program for you!
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
26th July, Friday
7:00pm Ice Breaker
8:00pm Experiencing Alpha: Model Session
9:00pm Session 1
9:30pm Ministry & Prayer
27th July, Saturday
8:00am Doors Open
8:30am Welcome & Worship
9:00am Session 2
Identity: Who Are You In Christ?
10:00am Session 3
Friendship: A Good Friend
10:45am Breakout Session 1
Stream 1: Alpha Training
Stream 2: Alpha Lab
12:00pm Lunch Break
1:00pm Tea Bun Comedy Show
1:30pm Session 4
2:00pm Breakout Session 2
Stream 1: Leadership Skills
Stream 2: Mission
3:15pm Session 5
Evangelisation: Heartbeat of God
4:00pm Session 6
Prayer Ministry: Come Holy Spirit
4:45pm Group Photo
Rev Dr Dennis Raj
- President of the Tamil Annual Conference in the Methodist Church of Malaysia.
- Master of Theology and Doctor of Philosophy at the London School of Theology in England.
Rev.Kumarathevan.B & Rev.Josephine
- Pastors at Oneplace Sanctuary, Butterworth, Penang
- Leadership trainers (LION@WORK program), youth/family camp speakers & Youth Apostolic Mission School (YAMS) Directors
Rev Fr George Harrison
- Parish Priest of Church of the Visitation , Seremban
- Former chaplain of youth office now at present priest incharge of ecumenical & inter religious dialogue, Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur