Run The Parenting Teenagers Course
You don’t need to have a perfect family and you don’t need to be an expert. You just need to have a desire to see families strengthened experience of working at your own parenting and enjoy hosting other parents, grandparents and carers.
The key features of the course include:
- Easy to run – video talks with instructions for when to pause for exercises and discussion times
- Effective whether held in a home or a larger venue
- Practical material that is presented in a fun and interesting way
- Welcoming, non-threatening and accessible to any parent
Becoming a leader is easy. We help provide you with all the materials and support you need to get started.
Guest and leader resources available:
- USB stick of the talks by Nicky and Sila Lee can be purchased from selected Christian Bookstores.
- Guest resources and comprehensive leader’s guide on how to set up, run and publicise your course, including ideas for creating a great atmosphere can be purchased from selected Christian Bookstores..
- Promotional resources to advertise your course can be downloaded from this website.
Support is also available from local Parenting Advisers who have run the course themselves and training events, which are held regularly around the country. Please find upcoming Team Trainings here.
Please contact us should you have any other questions and we will get in touch with your the soonest possible.